The purpose of this position is to assist veterinarians and technicians with hospital care in all areas of our hospital. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performing cleaning of kennels and cages as needed and public areas daily or as needed while following proper disease control protocol to ensure a sterile environment.
- Keeping veterinary technicians informed of any animal behavior or health concerns
- Stocking of all kennel/cleaning supplies as needed
- Cleaning, folding, stocking laundry throughout the clinic
- Cleaning and maintaining hospital premises
- Cleaning and packing surgical/sterile instruments per protocol
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
Job Type: Full time. Salary is commensurate with experience
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain focus in a busy and noisy environment
- Able to follow directions
- Compassionate, easy to approach, pleasant
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to life 30-50lbs
- Must be able to stand for extended amounts of time
Experience: Experience preferred but willing to train the right person. Must be an efficient fast learner.
We are hiring for day, overnight, and weekend positions.
Interested in joining our team?
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off